Thursday, January 31, 2013

Broccoflower

Who knew? I kind of had a freak-out last night because I found out about a vegetable I'd never heard of before.


BROCCOFLOWER!!!!

It's a cross between broccoli and cauliflower. Can you believe it? It's crazy. It was on my dinner table last night and it tasted like ... broccoli and cauliflower. And even though I know it's not true, I kept saying funny things like 

"WHOA!!!!!!! Did cauliflower and broccoli breed or something?!"

That's just something lighthearted I just thought of. I needed that.

YUM.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Here's more info just in case you weren't freaked out enough. Broccoli is an 'invented' vegetable. When you cross cauliflower with green peas you get broccoli!
Follow my blog back at sychofaeriesbookobsession.blogspot.com

Pat said...

Wow. That's crazy. Like ... I did not know that. Green peas?! I never would have guessed! This is what we get for letting vegetables breed. -_-

Thanks for the head's up, I'll check it out!