Sunday, May 19, 2013

The End

I had a dance concert last night, the final one, which means that now my dance classes are over for this school year and won't start again until September. 

It's funny how things end so quickly. Friday took forever, but yesterday's show seemed to fly by. Even now thinking about it, it went super fast. ... Which is strange, because I didn't even read my book yesterday. Either that or I was reading a really slow book on Friday. Which I might've been.

Still, though, it's not just for dance that endings go super fast. One thing that will end soon is the school year, and every night I think about it and it's getting closer, but it is weird that I'm indifferent now that it's actually here, when it was my #1 concern during the rest of the school year.

It's like that one Dr. Seuss quote:

"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened."

No comments: